RETURNS, EXCHANGE & WARRANTY
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and kooas.com. References to “you” or “your” shall relate to anyone that shops, accesses, or otherwise uses the site https://koaas.com, herein called the “Site” or “site”. By visiting or otherwise using or accessing this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and that you agree to comply with all laws and regulations.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY POLICY
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected on the Site when discovered, and Koaas reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted).
REFUNDS AND CANCELLED ORDERS
Cancellation of orders will incur a nominal transaction charge to cover costs. This charge will be calculated at the time of processing. You must contact us within 2 business days to cancel the order if you believe you have chosen the wrong product or simply has changed your mind. We are unable to cancel the order after 2 business days of your purchase date or after the order has been shipped. Other cancellation reasons may include delay in availability of stock, delivery and item lost in transit.
UNDER AGE RESTRICTIONS
The Site sells products which may be useable by children. However, such products are intended for purchase by adults only. The Site cannot prohibit minors from visiting this Site. We must rely on parents, guardians and those responsible for supervising minors under the age of 18 to decide which materials are appropriate for such children to purchase. If you are under 18 years of age, you may submit personal information (name, address, phone number, etc.) only with a parent or guardian’s participation and permission. If you provide any personal information such as address, credit card number or any other personal information, you confirm that you are over the age of 18 or have parental-guardian participation and permission.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR SHIPPING CHARGES
Orders that are refused, unclaimed, and returned to us, will still be obligated to pay the original shipping and handling fee. Please note, once an order has left our location, shipping and handling is a non-refundable fee. All shipments are made on the following basis.
All deliveries are made to the nominated address provided during purchase or the address registered under your Koaas account. If in any case the delivery is missed it is your responsibility to liaise with local post office or the provided shipment company to collect your items. The postal company are under no obligation to take signatures whilst delivering in your letter box or leaving the items outside your unit/apartment/flat/house/factory or any other venue of your shipment address. The shipped items are not covered by any kind of loss, theft or damage insurance by us. If you do require such service, please contact us prior to placing your order so that we can calculate the applicable charges and add it to your order before it is placed through our site.
Please review carefully the applicable shipment charges on the checkout page as we are unable to refund the shipment cost once the order has been shipped. Some items may be offered with free shipment option and you can identify that on the order page easily.
Orders are normally shipped within 48-72 hours of receipt. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Public Holidays will be shipped on the following business day. If there is a delay in your order, we will notify you by phone or email regarding your order. Koaas is under no obligation to dispatch orders within a certain time frame, however will endeavour to dispatch all orders as soon as possible.
Although every attempt is made to maintain inventory of each product we offer, occasionally we may run out of certain models. If any product is not available for shipment, we will contact you by email with up-to-date delivery information. Some items are manufactured to order and will have at times an extended lead time.
15 DAYS GUARANTEE, REFUNDS & RETURNS
Buy with confidence at Koaas with our 15 Days Money Back Guarantee.
Often it is daunting buying products online. You don’t know what you are going to get. The idea behind our Money Back Guarantee is to remove your ‘risk’ from buying online. If you are dissatisfied with the item you have purchased, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund (excluding shipping and handling charges and restocking fees may apply), based on the following conditions.
15 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE & RETURN POLICY CONDITIONS
- Contact Koaas within 15 days of receipt of the parcel to obtain a Return Authorisation Number (RAN). A return will not be accepted without a RAN number.
- DO NOT send items to sender address as it may be different than the required return address. We will explain you the return process and the address you are required to send the item
- The item must be returned in resell able condition. This means that the item is unused, in the original packaging, and includes all the original content. If any seals, packaging or other items have been broken or removed in such a way as to prevent the product being resold at the full RRP, then a refund will not be issued. If you are unsure, contact Koaas before opening the product to ensure that the item can still be returned.
- The buyer is responsible for all postage costs, including initial shipping costs, which will not be refunded.
- The item must be returned via a traceable shipping method with a tracking number. We are not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged in transit.
- The Return Policy does not apply to branded, engraved, printed or otherwise customised products.
- The Return Policy applies to online purchases only.
- The Return Policy may not apply to discontinued or clearance stock items.
- The Return Policy does not apply to Custom Orders, which cannot be returned or cancelled once the order has been placed.
Items that are returned outside the above guidelines will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
You are more than welcome to exchange the item for change of mind or if it is faulty with in 15 days after you receive the item by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The following criteria applies:
- Item must be in its original packaging, unused and resell-able condition for change of mind exchange requests.
- If the item is faulty please provide us a little info about the fault so that we can open a case and review the concern. If the received item is damaged or not in acceptable condition to be used please adhere to Damaged Goods guidelines as below.
If you have received the item that is not in acceptable condition, damaged or faulty, then you should do the following
- Take pictures of received item with damaged areas and its packaging
- Provide us little information about the item
- Tell us the date and time (approx) when you received the item as not all items have tracking or insurance and tracking information does not get updated instantly
- Tell us who delivered the item to you (Courier, Local Post)
- Did you collect the item from your doorstep (was it left outside your billing address) or was it collected from local post office or similar agent or did someone receive the item on your behalf?
Once we have received the sufficient information, we will promptly take appropriate action to resolve the issue. The time frame does depend on various factors including the information provided and the time it has taken to collect necessary evidence for us to resolve the case. Generally speaking we will endeavour to resolve the matter in 3-5 business days at most, however in some cases it can take longer.
All items are covered by manufacturer’s warranty, due to the quantity of items on Koaas all warranty items cannot be displayed. If you require warranty information on a specific item please email us on email@example.com.
Last Updated: 01 January 2020