A website name is must before you can choose a web hosting company. It helps identify your visitors and search engines like Google, where to find you! Frankly speaking, you would want your customer to know the address of your business before visiting your store.
For example: Your friends to arrive at your home, you need to give them physical street address. In this case let’s say “123 sweet lane, Brisbane, QLD Australia”. Similar to that your website needs an address. In this case the word Koaas is name of our website.
Web Hosting Company
Web hosting company provides you a platform to store your information digitally. The information is then presented to visitors through website sometimes referred as front-end. The hosting company provides you storage space, tools to communicate with your visitors as well as security to protect your data under your subscribed plan.
For Instance: Similar to a walk in shop that requires a storage room to store the goods and a display outlet to sell the items. It uses retail consultants at the shop to verbally communicate with customers. Lastly the store requires security, for its visitors and shop owners to safely return back to your shop and repeat the whole process again.
Why should you consider A2 web hosting?
High Powered Web Hosting For Your Unique Needs!
We have a blazing fast web hosting solution perfect for you! Whether you have a brand new blog or a popular business site, we’ve got you covered! Whether you’ve never run a website before or are a professional developer, we have a web hosting solution for your unique needs! Our commitment to offering you industry leading website hosting with free site transfers means you’ll love your hosted service!a2hosting
Here are 10 benefits as to why we prefer A2 hosting over others
- Reliability of service and support
- Competitive prices (view plans – up to 51% off )
- WordPress optimized
- Free SSL certificate*
- Free Cloudflare*
- Unlimited Bandwidth*
- Unlimited storage*
- Choice of 4 server locations
- Easy migration from another provider
- 24×7 Tech Support via email, online chat and phone
- A2 Plugin For WordPress
- Turbo S\speed on higher plans
- Free automatic backups
- Easy site builder
- One click WordPress installation*
*Please refer to provider for full details, restrictions or exclusions.
Types of hosting explained:
- Shared hosting: Generally considered to be starting point for beginners, who have never held any website or blog. The prices are very cheap compare to other plans. Is it the most reliable plan, perhaps not! Why? As the users grow more and more it can affect the server load. Hence, it has impact on server response times. However, there are many plugin’s available to better your blog or website stability even if you are using shared hosting plan.
- Reseller hosting: It means the web hosting company will allow you to to resell the plan to another customers as web hosting provider. It’s almost like selling your existing business as franchise to another interested parties.
- VPS hosting: Virtual Private Server provides you with more flexibility and resources than shared hosting plan. This type of plan is more suitable for developers and programmers with more technical skills to fully utilise the resources. It does not mean that you are not bale to signup to his plan as an individual. However, it makes sense to have a tech guy or department to manage the various technical aspects.
- Dedicated server: This is when the things start to get serious and a professional hand or a team of experts is required. Dedicated server option is too powerful to use it for general blog or website. It is better suited for business that requires a lot of transactions and expect hundreds of visitors daily. This plan offers you higher speeds, functionality and resources capabilities that are well suited to a team of professionals. You can easily outsource individuals or hire companies to manage your expectations regarding technical stuff.
What is shared hosting plan?
It’s almost like sharing the house with your mates. At times when the house is full it gets crammed and sometimes when everyone is making noise it get’s bit overwhelming.
Shared hosting plan are usually good start if you have never had a website or blog. They are specifically designed for beginners. Most of the beginners have mindset that once their website grows they will upgrade the plan to more suitable hosting plan. However of you are serious about online business or blog, you should consider starting with decent plan.
What do we call a decent web hosting plan?
Remember, this is our personal opinion and based on the facts that we have reviewed after comprehensive comparison with various providers. Our findings may or may not be suitable for your needs. Do your own research to find the web hosting plan that will be suitable for your needs.
If your website is a general blog or information website, the rule of thumb is shared hosting is a good start. Especially, if you are starting a new business. However if you have an existing business and you wish to charge customer or sell goods, then dedicated servers are the right choice. Think of this as an investment and most of us can claim business expenses anyways during tax time.
Having reliable hosting provider not only puts your mind at ease but also tells your customer a lot about you. Imagine your competitors are paying to have the website up and running whilst you are cashing in those sales.
Not only you will gain trust from the customers but think about them sharing the good word about your business to others. That can bump up your brand name over night. All it takes a few shares on social media and you could be doing big numbers in sales.
To sum up decent hosting plan will save you tears, time and money in the long run.
Why we trust A2 hosting over other providers?
Well, the simple and straight forward answer is that A2 hosting provides reliable website hosting service. I started with A2 hosting couple years back and had very little issues with Shared Hosting plan. Their support team is fantastic and does a brilliant job. Once they are aware of the issue, their tech team starts to work on it promptly to fix it. I can’t say that I have not had down times with my website but can say this that each instance does not last for too long. The A2 server status page is regularly updated and keeps track of all the issues that have occurred overall.
Their prices are very competitive and shared hosting plans start around $9.00 USD/Month. However, You can use our link below to claim a special offer on most of hosting plans up to 51% off.
A2 web hosting is our personal preference based on our experience. You should still consider all the benefits mentioned in this article before committing to a hosting provider. Choose the website name carefully as this will represent you and your brand. Compare multiple providers, read reviews and dig deeper to find a provider that meets your requirements.
Lastly, your feedback and comments are welcome. Don’t forget to share the article, if you like it!